How to clean and recycle your candle jar
Yo Soy is an eco-conscious brand and it's our mission to reuse, recycle and strive towards low-waste as much as possible. It never feels good to trash your empty candle jar, so here are some tips on cleaning, repurposing and recycling your jar. You can even get rewarded for returning your clean jar back to us!
1. Place your finished candle jar in the freezer for at least 5 hours
2. Use a butter knife to remove the wax and wick. If the wick is stuck, fill your jar with a small amount of hot water and gently remove with your butter knife.
3. Dishwash or use hot soapy water to remove any remaining wax residue
4. Use your jar for food or cosmetic storage, a planter for your plant babies, or return to us for a $1 credit for each jar.
5. We will take your cap if it is not damaged. Label removal is not necessary.
Let us know if you have any questions and please share any fun ideas on how you like to repurpose your jar!